- US Cybersecurity Magazine: The Netflix Sharing Problem
- Compare the Cloud: Protecting Your Customers From Persistent Banking Fraud
- Fintech Times: 2019 Predictions: Callsign CEO Zia Hayat Shares His New Year’s Banking Security Insights
- Solutions Review: The Solutions Review 2019 Predictions for Biometric Authentication
- The Sunday Times: Disruptors to watch: 10 companies shaking up their sectors
- Digitalisation World: 'What are the Dangers of BYOD for the Enterprise?'
- IT Security News: "International Computer Security Day"
- Information Security Buzz: "International Computer Security Day "
- Information Security Buzz: Is “Abundance Mentality” The Best Weapon Against Cybercriminals?
- Cyber Defense Magazine: Goodbye Two-factor Authentication - Hello Intelligent, Multi-factor Authentication
- SC Magazine: Is "abundance mentality" the best weapon against cybercriminals?
- PaymentWeek: Why Banks and Fintechs are the Dream Team to Fight Fraud
- IT Pro Portal: Is digital transformation discriminatory?
- SC Magazine: Weak IOT passwords outlawed in California
- Business Computing World: Easy-to-hack passwords like ‘1234’ and ‘password’ to become illegal
- Planet Biometrics: Industry welcomes UK ePassport plans
- Solutions Review: New Insights: Where Do We Stand on Biometric Authentication Practices?
- Solutions Review: Do Enterprises Need Biometric Authentication or a Password Revolution?
- Insider Media: Powerhouse Perspective
- Banking Exchange: What the Goldilocks Effect has to do with Minimizing Fraud
- CSO: 4 top challenges to a secure digital transformation
- Mobile ID World: Passwords Are Dying Faster at Home Than at Work: Study
- Digitalisation World: Are we at the tipping point for passwords?
- Intelligent CIO: Research finds shift in views on passwords for online identification
- CCR Magazine: Are we at the tipping point for passwords
- Planet Biometrics: Passwords losing ground in ID wars: Survey
- IT Security Briefing: Biometrics and behaviour-based authentication on the rise
- ID Bulletin: Are we at the tipping point for passwords?
- Only Strategic - Financial: Callsign suggests how banks can use intelligent biometrics to reduce customer fraud
- The Fintech Times: How Banks Can Use Intelligent Biometrics to Reduce Customer Fraud
- Find Biometrics: Study Finds Biometric Authentication is Less Popular at Work
- Biometric Update: >Biometrics catching up to passwords as preferred method of online identification for consumers
- Solutions Review: Callsign Survey Indicates Rise in Biometric Authentication
- ID Bulletin: Can you have ID management without Apple?
- Global Banking & Finance Review: PSD2 could increase fraud opportunities without improved user authentication
- IT Pro Portal: Mayor of London hails capital's AI firms as he reveals smart city roadmap
- Biometric Update: Behavioral and physiological biometrics – a marriage made in heaven
- Payment Source: Removing too much 'friction' makes payments unsafe
- Tech Crunch: Callsign pulls in $35M Series A for its adaptive authentication platform
- Financial Times: Funding identifies Callsign as cyber security leader
- BBC: You can tell by the way I use my walk...
- Reuters: Cyber security startup Callsign raises $35 million
- Wall Street Journal: Callsign Bags $35 Million to Up Its Authentication Game